The Legal Counsel, Corporate and Healthcare, will report to the General Counsel.
Responsibilities, under direction of the General Counsel, include (but are not limited to):
- Develop, implement, and maintain written policies, procedures, and guidelines to facilitate compliance with federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and rules, and industry standards
- Provide comprehensive legal support in order to identify, manage, and help mitigate legal risks, including those that involve fraud and abuse, anti-kickback, and antitrust laws
- Manage compliance matters handled by outside counsel and consultants
- Provide advice to all COMPASS departments to ensure compliance and risk mitigation related to applicable laws, regulations, and COMPASS policies
- Draft, review, and evaluate complex commercial, corporate, and intellectual property transactions, including license, collaboration, co-development, clinical trial, consulting, data use, supply, and other agreements
- Develop and deliver training to COMPASS departments regarding assigned areas
- Handle other compliance matters as assigned by the General Counsel
If interested, please send your CV and statement of interest to email@example.com
Note that we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, and therefore can only accept applications from people who have employment rights in the US.