The Stakeholder Engagement Manager will be part of an entrepreneurial team, managing, developing, and ultimately bringing together relationships with a diverse range of interested parties to ensure broad patient access and clinical adoption of psilocybin therapy.
Reports to: The Stakeholder Engagement Manager will report to the VP of Patient Access.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and nurturing interactions with professional societies, health policy groups, COMPASS Centers of Excellence, providers, payers, health systems and others
- Contribute to the overall strategy of stakeholder engagements, including setting goals for these relationships and developing and tracking the cadence of interactions
- Develop and successfully deliver stakeholder engagement plans in accordance with the overarching stakeholder engagement strategy
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Patient and Market Access team
- Partner with R&D and clinical science and operations teams to ensure consistency and full alignment between R&D and market access approach
- Partner with communications team to develop scientific communications for professional audiences
- Arrange and attend stakeholder meetings with team members
- Prepare and manage workshops, roundtable and forum logistics including developing agendas, project plans, minute taking and production of reports
- Maintain accurate audit trail of all stakeholder engagement, ensuring that all contacts/activities are recorded on stakeholder database
- Serve as point of contact and manage the relationships and collaborative activities with COMPASS membership organizations
- Oversee the work of a stakeholder engagement associate
- Deep understanding of the US Healthcare System with a focus on behavioral health
- Relevant experience in communicating scientific information and representing core values to a diverse range of audiences
- Experience in developing and successfully implementing stakeholder engagement plans
- Good understanding of the pharma R&D and commercial environment
- Relevant experience either within a pharmaceutical company or a market access consultancy
- Experience in managing relationships with proven ability to extract value from engagements
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong project management and people management skills
- Proven experience of self-motivation, accountability, integrity and teamwork
- Passion for improving and transforming mental health
- Strong alignment with COMPASS’s mission and values
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, and therefore can only accept applications from people who have employment rights in the US.
COMPASS Pathways is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military service, genetic information, familial or marital status, or any other status, category, or characteristic protected by applicable law.