Reports to: The Talent Acquisition Manager will report to the Chief HR Officer.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition, hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities including monitoring online reputation
- Carry out employee referral programs
- Use HRIS, ATS, Recruitment Marketing tools
- Source and screen candidates qualified for open positions
- Apply strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (screening CVs, shortlisting candidates, conducting interviews etc.)
- Provide and analyse recruitment effectiveness data
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Determine talent acquisition Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Determine selection tools and process
- Train managers on interview techniques
- Build effective working relationships with key members of the organisation, including management teams
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Prior experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager or Recruitment Manager in either an in-house or on-site recruitment / HR capacity
- Experience of direct sourcing methods
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Experience in UK and US talent acquisition (desirable)
- Experience and established networks within Life Science industry recruitment
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with good project-management and strategic planning abilities
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that for US candidates, we are not able to sponsor employment visas in the US at this time, and therefore we can only accept applications from people who have employment rights in the US.
COMPASS Pathways is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military service, genetic information, familial or marital status, or any other status, category, or characteristic protected by applicable law.
We are proud of our commitment to diversity and equality (pursuant to the Equality Act 2010). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or disability.