The position reports into the Chief Commercial Officer who has responsibility for Digital Strategy and Product Development, and has a dotted line into the R&D organisation.
Key internal partners include Clinical Research Scientists, Digital Mental Health Product Manager, Market Access Manager and the Regulatory function.
Roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Articulate the overall digital phenotyping research agenda
- Collaborate closely / partner with Clinical Research Scientists within the R&D team in the design of digital research protocols and implementation of company-sponsored studies or IIS
- Identify and assess third-party digital phenotyping research partners and participate in licensing due diligence efforts
- Liaise with selected external R&D partners (in industry and academia) in the conduct of digital phenotyping research and work with data scientists in the analysis of outputs
- Partner with the product development team to develop a digital phenotyping product roadmap aligned with overall research objectives
- Contribute to drafting the overall digital strategy and our growing digital health research efforts
If interested, please send your CV and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, and therefore can only accept applications from people who have employment rights in the UK.