Key internal partners include; Therapy Research and Training Team, the Digital Team and the Clinical Operations Team. The Training Programme Lead will report to the Head of Therapy Research and Training.
Roles and responsibilities
- Working closely with the Head of Therapy Research and Training the Training Programme Lead will be responsible for the day to day running of the psilocybin therapy training programme. This will include the selection of trainee therapists, theoretical and practical training, summative assessment, mentoring and the delivery of a continuing professional development. They will take a lead on the delivery of training, mentoring and meta-mentoring
- Ensure that both trainee and trained therapists are monitored and provided with support, where necessary, to deliver the COMPASS Psychological Support Model with minimal drift
- Ensure all therapists are assessed and that each therapist has an up to date profile
- Contribute to the overall strategy for the continued development of the COMPASS Training Programme
- Plan and produce training materials, including presentations, videos, podcasts, experiential learning exercises and formative and summative assessments
- Conduct user research, collect and analyse data, and share insights with various stakeholders in order to iteratively integrate any findings into the continuous development of the COMPASS training programme
- To lead, support and monitor COMPASS trainers and mentors to ensure that the training programme/mentoring programme is standardised
- Core profession in mental health eg psychologist, counsellor, accredited psychological therapist, psychiatric nurse, psychiatrist, mental health social worker
- Post qualification experience
- Training in an evidence-based psychological therapy eg CBT, DBT, ACT, MBCT
- Experience of working with patients who present with complex mental health needs
- Experience of the provision of training and mentoring/supervision
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate independently and in cross-functional teams under uncertainty in an entrepreneurial and rapid growth oriented environment
- Strong alignment with core company mission and values
- Ability to work in the UK or US (London or New York offices)
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV and statement of interest to email@example.com
Note that we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, and therefore can only accept applications from people who have employment rights in the UK or US.
COMPASS Pathways is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military service, genetic information, familial or marital status, or any other status, category, or characteristic protected by applicable law.
We are proud of our commitment to diversity and equality (pursuant to the Equality Act 2010). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or disability.