Our team brings together different disciplines to help make a positive difference to mental health. The more angles we can consider mental health from, the more we will see.
- Hybrid working
- Generous paid time off/annual leave allowance including two company closings per year and your birthday off
- Comprehensive and market-leading health and wellness benefits including medical and dental insurance, and wellness rewards
- Confidential counselling or therapy sessions
- Mental Health First Aid training
- Support from our own dedicated wellbeing concierge to guide team members to all of our resources
- Employee-led yoga, meditation and wellbeing support groups
- Highly competitive base pay, bonus and equity participation programmes
- Pension and retirement benefits
- Substantial individual annual learning and development allowance
Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor employment visas and can only accept applications if you have employment rights in the country to which you are applying.
Our graduate programme in Research and Development (R&D)
We are excited to be launching a graduate programme in R&D this September, which will offer life science graduates (or postgraduates) the opportunity to kickstart a career in R&D at COMPASS. We are offering a two-year programme in five preclinical areas: discovery pharmacology, cellular and molecular biology, translational and systems neuroscience, pharmacokinetics/ADME, and toxicology. Participants will be employed in permanent, full-time positions as preclinical research associates at COMPASS. Our programme will give participants an insight into preclinical research within industry, an opportunity to learn project management and technical skills, and a broad knowledge of drug discovery.
Applications are now open – click here to find out more and apply.
Our internship programme is not currently recruiting, but here are stories from former interns, some of whom have now joined our team, so you can read about what it’s like to work at COMPASS.
60 seconds with …
… COMPASS. Each month we speak to different members of our team about their work, life and passions. If you have an interesting question for our team, email us at email@example.com.
"I wanted to work with like-minded people, and improve my own knowledge and understanding of mental health"
"I am proud to be part of the research into novel medicines to help treat mental health challenges"
"What I am most grateful for is the opportunities I've had to travel the world"
Our collective understanding of mental health is increasing all the time, with advances in neuroscience, psychotherapy, psychopharmacology and digital platforms.