Roles and responsibilities
- Own the design and implementation of our mobile software application on iOS
- Collaborate with product owners and UX designers on prototypes and designs
- Actively contribute to product iteration and development to ensure product is delivering an excellent experience to users
- Write and ship high quality, best-practice grade code, including unit tests
- Ensure technical documentation is up to date
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Work across functional teams in the company to translate requirements into technical features, and with data scientists and analysts to develop software
- Expert at building native iOS applications and releasing them on the Apple App store
- Good design skills and understanding of design patterns
- Experience with unit testing and automated user interface testing
- Experience building responsive UIs using Auto Layout
- Experience working with 3rd party data sources, APIs and SDKs (eg Auth0, PubNub, etc)
- Experience with cross-platform frameworks such as Flutter is a plus
- Strong analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate independently and in cross-functional teams under uncertainty in an entrepreneurial and rapid growth-oriented environment
- Strong alignment with core company mission and values
- Right to work in the UK or US
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, and therefore can only accept applications from people who have employment rights in the US or UK.
COMPASS Pathways is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military service, genetic information, familial or marital status, or any other status, category, or characteristic protected by applicable law.
We are proud of our commitment to diversity and equality (pursuant to the Equality Act 2010). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or disability.